• Unbelievable Jeff!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • lol

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
An ITK said we'd sign Lozano in Jan..

I'm also a PSV supporter and i know Brands from his time here in Holland. At PSV everyone is sad that Marcel has left the club. He works on the background but people close to PSV know that he was more important than Cocu or the players. The players had a good relationship with Marcel, especially the south american/spanish speaking players. And with his vision connections communication skills and deals he brought good talent to the club. Especially south american players. When PSV where crowned champions last year i was there in Eindhoven to celebrate and everyone was cheering Marcel Marcel, i heard his name more than any other...that says something doesn't it?

That he did so many (good) deals for Everton in such a short period doesn't surprise me, the guy is a complete workaholic!! And besides he is a gentle dude.

I think he will buy Lozano from his old club in the next transfer window, would be a good signing for the Blues and with Brands we have a DoF with a history and good relationship with Lozano. He can play CL at PSV this year but he will be off next season.

Actually...

Probably best we hold fire on the January transfer window...

@Baines' left foot set a reminder to create another one around December! :pint2:

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.