January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every player has one of those games where he looks a world beater especially when given time. The real test is consistency.

Yes this is true and is also true for teams which is why you get 'giant killings'. Lower league teams can play high intensity for a one of game and sometimes reap the rewards. But they cant play at that level of intensity for an extended run of games. Which is why Bradford are league 1 and Chelsea are premier league

I know but he is one that I've been keeping an eye on myself for the last year since we where linked. I'm not saying you're wrong in general but I personally think Villa have signed a top 4 class player and will probably go to either Arsenal, Spurs or even City for decent money in 18 months.

If that happens then i applaud your eye , but my guess will be he will be back in spain or even italy within that same 18 month timescale , like most.

Don't wanna say too much but iv had it on decent authority that distin and Martinez aren't on speaking terms and at the moment stones is ferrying messages between them. Also Coleman had mirallas by the throat at half time in the west brom game and mirallas has turned round and said [Poor language removed] it I'm off. Not saying anymore as I know the club monitor on here but apparently the Dubai trip is a serious effort to try and bring the squad together.

Don't wanna say too much but iv had it on decent authority that distin and Martinez aren't on speaking terms and at the moment stones is ferrying messages between them. Also Coleman had mirallas by the throat at half time in the west brom game and mirallas has turned round and said [Poor language removed] it I'm off. Not saying anymore as I know the club monitor on here but apparently the Dubai trip is a serious effort to try and bring the squad together.

mate even the bit that is known you got wrong lol

school-note.jpg

Ooooooooooooooooooh i wonder what it says.

tumblr_lez93hfeLz1qcqw9r.jpg

K Den

Lol

Course it is mate

Yeah the most humble guy in the squad had Mirallas by the throat.... Ok mate.

distin and martinez havent been getting along for ages

WUM? Lets see.....
magnifying-glass.jpg

Got to keep all the dangerous posters in check. If @davek decides Martinez should go, @bizzaro will follow and boom, a full blown rebellion starts.

Reactions: emb

Status
Not open for further replies.