January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah mans. Keep the faith.

Faith fam???

I aint a kneejerking lil bish, im happy with our CBs, I mean yeah they are playing like total sheeeeeeeeeeet, but I think we can hold on until the summer when Distin will retire and Alacatararaz will be gone.

A winger is a MUST!!!

Still think we will lose a "player" tho, Jamo, Mustard or Superkev the smart money should be on.

Faith fam???

I aint a kneejerking lil bish, im happy with our CBs, I mean yeah they are playing like total sheeeeeeeeeeet, but I think we can hold on until the summer when Distin will retire and Alacatararaz will be gone.

A winger is a MUST!!!

Still think we will lose a "player" tho, Jamo, Mustard or Superkev the smart money should be on.
I'd rather we prepped for next year by buying and bedding in a CB now. Not sure on losing a player, if we do I think we are likely to charge through the nose for the two Oirish lads. Kev, different story, but that would hurt.

If you read the Wigan fans comments on Martinez they are very positive about Robles including a lot of what we've seen recently. Distribution, commands his area, they called him a star of the future but he is prone to howlers like most young keepers.

I don't know. I want to see him more before committing to someone that essentially will boot him out of the club. Keep the money Martinez and buy us a winger.

Faith fam???

A winger is a MUST!!!

Maybe Mirallas getting his dream move to Arsenal will pave the way for young Mr Chamberlain.

I'd rather we prepped for next year by buying and bedding in a CB now. Not sure on losing a player, if we do I think we are likely to charge through the nose for the two Oirish lads. Kev, different story, but that would hurt.

We aint a Clab that can afford to purchase players 6months in advance and pay them wages to bed in Friend.

We will lose 2 CBs and "possibly" a Keeper in the Summer, I think he will be looking for young Galloway to stake a claim in preseason.

We wont sign any CBs unless we can bin 1 off.
I think we will prolly try and get a winger in and thats it IMO.

No other Ins before Outs.

I'm not sure, yes we do have 4 but two are out of contract at the end of the season and they're all horribly prone to injury at the moment. There's times when we've been lucky to have 2 to field.

If we can get Van Dijk now we should do it. There's no guarantee a bigger club won't be in for him in the summer and any club will also know we're desperate then.

Faith fam???

A winger is a MUST!!!

McCarthy or Coleman I would have guessed would go this window but now it doesn't look likely with Barca's transfer ban perhaps our top target is not available so Coleman will probably stay and McCarthy's injury is preventing any transfer this January.

I'm not sure, yes we do have 4 but two are out of contract at the end of the season and they're all horribly prone to injury at the moment. There's times when we've been lucky to have 2 to field.

If we can get Van Dijk now we should do it. There's no guarantee a bigger club won't be in for him in the summer and any club will also know we're desperate then.

But hes utter, utter pony.

We aint a Clab that can afford to purchase players 6months in advance and pay them wages to bed in Friend.

We will lose 2 CBs and "possibly" a Keeper in the Summer, I think he will be looking for young Galloway to stake a claim in preseason.
Huh?

We can't pay 6 months salary. Get a grip. We're not the richest team in the league but you are making out we're bankrupt.

Galloway is no way capable of being a starter next season and either is Jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.