2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will never forgive him for doing a bunk on the fans and team mates at the end of last season.

Completely unprofessional and shown he ultimately isnt a committed team player. Hard work beats talent if talent doesn't work hard enough.

Wish him all the best for the rest of his career though he'll love it out there with his social media profile.

The point is that the managers are clearly being allowed to make decisions in the market and if you're trying to let the DOF establish a policy that will harm that progress.

Which is true.

But we can't be wanting something that should happen with what is happening...which is Brands works with the manager. Brands isn't going away anytime soon therefore stability with a manager is paramount.

Just quite rude really. I was at Uni at the time and had earned the job and we broke for summer, I asked if im still needed he said yea yeah and never heard back again.

Dunno, isnt bad at his job just not the nicest from experience.
will fit right in at Everton then, in my experience (well, I'm being harsh there, majority of the people I've met were dead nice)

Imagine taking the side of a kopite who just saw us dumped out of the cup to a championship side over the most talented played we have had at Goodison in a generation.

Take a look at yourselves.
Doesn’t run up the sand dunes though, he’s on a million quid a week as well.

what we need is someone like Rondon, he’ll run and put effort in

That's interesting. Not as if any of us have been saying it was down to benitez for the last 2 months or anything
do think the club wanted him gone as well, but ultimately it would always be down to the manager as literally everything now is with Everton, and has been since CA was appointed.

In fact, the article goes on to say as much actually

Will never forgive him for doing a bunk on the fans and team mates at the end of last season.

Completely unprofessional and shown he ultimately isnt a committed team player. Hard work beats talent if talent doesn't work hard enough.

Wish him all the best for the rest of his career though he'll love it out there with his social media profile.
Boss the way he managed to get our Medical Director to lie to the fans about him being injured.

Or maybe, he was telling the truth and folk like you are perpetuating a lie that he just "bunked off" instead of the fact that he wasn't available and was allowed to go visit his daughter for the first time in a year.

Don't know who to believe here. The medical director of our club or a fella with a stiffy for our kopite manager. Touch choice that.

Hard work worked well last night didn't it.

Destroyed any good reputation he might have had in the space of one year. Subbing himself off in games, wimping out of selection with minor injury after minor injury, seemingly constantly on vacation and utterly oblivious to the working class fans who pay through the nose to allow the club to fund his insane salary. Got riddance and now let's just forget both he and Ancelotti were ever with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.