2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stand him anymore. Sick of the pantomime. He'd leave us in a heartbeat and we don't need poohouses like that in the squad. He hasn't been that good for years anyway.
and we've sacked him off in a heartbeat

We've told him he can leave because we need his wages off the books.

He also directly contributed - just goals and assists - to 14 goals last season, so we'll need to replace those.

You don't need to lie to yourself. He's a very, very good player. He also has fitness issues which is why he was here in the first place.

Few more outlets reporting it now.

If his hearts not in it, or the manager doesn’t want him then thank you but goodbye…….

The biggest problem at Everton for many years has been the attitude and commitment of players on a daily basis.

They've hid behind manager after manager.

Not my words. Seamus Colemans.

and we've sacked him off in a heartbeat

We've told him he can leave because we need his wages off the books.

He also directly contributed - just goals and assists - to 14 goals last season, so we'll need to replace those.

You don't need to lie to yourself. He's a very, very good player. He also has fitness issues which is why he was here in the first place.
I'm not lying to myself. If he was that good he wouldn't be here. People calling him world class are the ones lying to themselves. He's good, yeah course he is but he stands out in a mediocre side. Plus his attitude stinks, he's a brand not a professional footballer.

Prophetic again, Godspeed Mooms wherever you are x

What ever happens over the next few weeks there is no doubt that James is a top class player and it is just a shame that as a team we are not good enough to accommodate him.
Our team at present with him playing is like a rat with a gold tooth and I for one would be sorry to see him go but accept that for greater good of the team it is inevitable .

I’m not convinced he was likely to stay even if Carlo had, but we all knew he was off as soon as Carlo departed. Not as if any of this is a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.