2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
James, Kean, Bernard, Nkounkou - out

Rondon, Townsned, Begovic, Lonergan, Gray - in

Sigurdsson unaccounted for. At least Tosun is training.

Imagine if anyone had told you in May that that would be where the club went. And people expect us to be happy.
James, Kean, Bernard, Nkounkou 1 of whom James was a good contributor but didn't want to be at the club, Gilfi was rubbish and we all called him dead wood and wanted him gone. Tosun is muck..
Rondon, Townsned, Begovic, Lonergan, Gray 2 of whom Townsend and Gray are doing well and look interested, Rondon is clearly not fit so needs time before we turn on him..
I fail to see how we are not at least a slightly better side than last season.
Give me cheap players who'll give 100% over expensive players who aren't arsed.

A great shame we never got to see him play with a crowd in, but he's gone now so we move on. Hopefully we'll be in a position soon to attract great players and more importantly, keep them

What? Forum people based in Liverpool were saying they can't wait to see him in flesh. Get a grip. He has been massively popular among the fanbase.
Correction: he's been popular up until late last season amongst a minority of fan forum posters.

He's a broken down Colombian who no one else in world football wanted apart from an Arab team.

Anyway ..... Ryder cup this weekend.

Europe win almost all the time despite having the lesser talented players ...... It's all because of the collective of a fully unified team being greater than the sum of the individual US parts.

This is how I see Everton going forward.... Shed the superstars in favour of a squad who fight fir eachother.

We can either hammer the club and Rafael over James or support the club and be positive. I'm not sure Jane's is worth all this gloom.
Yes, let's all just happy clap like seals regardless of what the football club and manager do.

The fans in the ground have been behind the manager and team every game, yet the football is on the whole still turgid. Did the travelling fans deserve what they got.on Tuesday?

Being negative on here is fine, because at the match the fans are still trying to get behind them. Being negative on here has zero impact on matches etc

James, Kean, Bernard, Nkounkou 1 of whom James was a good contributor but didn't want to be at the club, Gilfi was rubbish and we all called him dead wood and wanted him gone. Tosun is muck..
Rondon, Townsned, Begovic, Lonergan, Gray 2 of whom Townsend and Gray are doing well and look interested, Rondon is clearly not fit so needs time before we turn on him..
I fail to see how we are not at least a slightly better side than last season.
Give me cheap players who'll give 100% over expensive players who aren't arsed.
We aren't and we've got a poorer manager

Everyone knows it.
So no
Everyone is a vast generalisation and only a handful of people actually know for a fact what his wages were
You certainly don’t
He made a comment yesterday that he believes James was a disruptive influence in the dressing room despite the fact there being lots of evidence on the contrary. It's all just opinion that he spouts as absolute fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.