2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spurs fans are absolutely seething at Nuno mate.

A case of be careful what you wish for the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

The less said about Potterball the better - he'll not last 2 minutes with our fanbase - we are already on the managers back 5 games in despite being sat in 6th.
Yeah but you have to admit, Potter is a lot more credible with a beard. He looked like a Rodney Trotter impersonator last season, you can't have that in the dugout.

He only turned 30 three months ago.
And is actualy a few days younger than rodriguez.
bryan-cranston-drop-the-mic.gif

He only turned 30 three months ago.
And is actualy a few days younger than rodriguez.
So he'll be 32 at the end of his current contract, and that'll be extended by Easter at the latest. As I said, he's fine, he's not as talented as James but he wants to be here, so fine. He's not a replacement, he's a completely different type of player, though, so isn't his replacement.

Did Potter stand you up at your school disco or something? You're utterly obsessed.

It’s incredibly odd.

I hope and certainly expect to finish above brighton , with about what 2 1/2 times the wage bill . However Despite it only being 5 games in Our manager is doing well and the brighton manager is a joke yet he’s above us in the table . Go figure

you do realise that he plays in the same position and has almost matched him for goals and assists?
Well, he's precisely half way there, so hasn't almost matched him. He also doesn't play in the same position, but you crack on, Kev. If only we had Bellamy on the end of Townsend's crosses, eh?

It’s incredibly odd.

I hope and certainly expect to finish above brighton , with about what 2 1/2 times the wage bill . However Despite it only being 5 games in Our manager is doing well and the brighton manager is a joke yet he’s above us in the table . Go figure

Brighton dont have 7 injuries, a player stricken with long Covid and no fot striker last time I checked.

I did see the worst manager in the world utterly wipe the floor with them 2-0 though when we had actual players fit :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.