2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying but I bet @ForeverBlue92's ball sack is bone dry!

The way I see it and I've always said it, if Benitez does well then we as a club have done well and that's all what matters to me, I still can't stand the man though and not for what he said etc, I've just never liked him.

I can understand your feeling, for me I have never been bothered but can recognise that he is a master tactician and manager.

¡LATIN FORCE ! :celebrate:
SmartSelect_20210909-090244_FutbolRed.jpg

Not available for the Burnley game. Is this true?
This translated from an article on antnna2.com

https://www.antena2.com/futbol/prem...ela-james-respuesta-definitiva-del-colombiano

despite the scandal this week when some photos were published by The Sun newspaper where James Rodríguez is seen resting on a yacht, vaping in Ibiza with his friends.

The scene did not go down well in the English press, the Everton fans and much less in the coaching staff of the 'Toffees'

The fact will also make James have to delay his debut in the season , because he will have to comply with a quarantine.
It is anticipated that it would be two more games to wait to see the Colombian officially playing for his club.

Love him dont you lad lol

Haha was a joke but it's so Everton that we have a 'brand' (like how Ronaldo is a brand with his no.7) and didn't give him 10.

And now, when our current 10 isn't going to play any part this season it seems, we can't give him 10 because a) we wanted him out and b) it'd mean possibly bringing up the GS situation which nobody can speak of

Not available for the Burnley game. Is this true?
This translated from an article on antnna2.com

https://www.antena2.com/futbol/prem...ela-james-respuesta-definitiva-del-colombiano

despite the scandal this week when some photos were published by The Sun newspaper where James Rodríguez is seen resting on a yacht, vaping in Ibiza with his friends.

The scene did not go down well in the English press, the Everton fans and much less in the coaching staff of the 'Toffees'

The fact will also make James have to delay his debut in the season , because he will have to comply with a quarantine.
It is anticipated that it would be two more games to wait to see the Colombian officially playing for his club.
he's literally been in training with the entire squad today mate

whether he plays any part in the Burnley game - well that is up to the manager

Status
Not open for further replies.