2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment, his agent is currently busy negotiating his weekly wage incease.

As it stands he`s on 250K a week and his agent is holding out for another weekly rise of 50k.

The club are currently doing an inventory, of how many staff still have healthy kidneys left to sell, before they agree to his demands.
It sounds like a reasonable plan. If we want to have superstar players we need to pay the price.?

lol

And you can determine when he was doing that in games can you?

FFS, the lengths some will go to in order to defend a refusenik like this feller.
I know the facts are hard to deal with, Dave, I don't like it either but the reality is that he single-handedly carried us through large parts of last year.

I know the facts are hard to deal with, Dave, I don't like it either but the reality is that he single-handedly carried us through large parts of last year.

This is clearly hyperbole

He missed large parts of the season for a start.

The views on this player are way too entrenched on both sides of this tedious debate. We have a supremely talented player with questionable commitment and longstanding injury problems. We have a manager who doesn't rate him and might well be stubborn in refusing to select him. Having James this season is fine, but it was never make or break either way. I genuinely didn't care whether he stayed or not, just like lots of other Everton players. Whether we kept him or not will have virtually no impact on where we finish this season.

Last edited:

Worst goad of the day...some achievement on here.
F782AA75-22A8-4974-BE46-1612CAE52268.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.