2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the biggest mistake this club has ever made and he’s sitting their on 200k a week now. He’s not fit, he’s not motivated, and he doesn’t give a crap about Everton.
I love a player who can do what he does. However, all told he is a drag on this squad in my estimation. The manager obviously thought so too, that's why he was asked to find a new club.

He's an expense we cant as a club bear anymore. Brands and Ancelotti need locking up for allowing it.

I love a player who can do what he does. However, all told he is a drag on this squad in my estimation. The manager obviously thought so too, that's why he was asked to find a new club.

He's an expense we cant as a club bear anymore. Brands and Ancelotti need locking up for allowing it.
But we have just signed a 32 year old on a two year deal on basically Bernards wage to cover for DCL

I think that would be a big mistake. If Benitez is going to sideline him then it will be even harder getting rid off him in January and who is going to help the team with the goal contributions that he helped us with last year? It is not like we have signed someone that to help us with those, specially since we have lost the contributions from the footballer that's suspended and we are not to name here.

although if he can’t remember who we’re playing how’s he going to remember who his team mates are???????

We’ve started well without him but no one wins by alienation. Not sure how he fits in to that Benitez system. An incredible attacking threat and gifted playmaker

I dont think his contribution last season was especially significant.

The issue for me is this: he will leave in the next 12 months; so why would a manager invest in him, and why also would he do that at the expense of a hard working if less skillful player who fits more the system he seeks to impose for the long term?

So??

Pretty sure there's an entire seasons worth of football to play over the coming months so why not? Any of out players could leave in 12 months so why invest in any of them? What a ridiculous mindset to have.

Rodriguez is far and away the best player we have, it's stupid and stubborn to think we can't utilise him - this is all down to a personal vendetta that the FSW has, if a manager of mine treated me the way Benitez has treated him, I'd be less than bothered about playing too.

There’s plenty more mistakes kicking around Finch Farm mate. Who we paid big bucks for and gave them big contracts and now we’re stuck with them.
Not like this situation. Our wage bill was already very very high and Moshiri and Brands allowed Rodriguez to come on 200k a week. What’s more is we all knew he had injury problems, we all knew he would miss a lot of games, and we all knew it was a massive risk. And yet the people running our club either didn’t care, or their just plain stupid. Rodriguez is sitting on twitch every night laughing all the way to the bank.

DING DING ROUND 1
Round 1? I have been knocking him since yesterday. I actually think I have already achieved a KO.

TBH I really don't like to get into this petty type of post with lads here but I just can't stand bully types of behavior and name calling towards one of our players, or actually towards any other human beings that's what's so freaking wrong with our society. We should be able to have arguments over football and over players but let's stop the name calling, or degrading them, so when I read such post, from someone being a tit for no reason, I can't contain my fiery personality and that's when I you get such a response from me. Otherwise I'm as sweet as pie :)

Not like this situation. Our wage bill was already very very high and Moshiri and Brands allowed Rodriguez to come on 200k a week. What’s more is we all knew he had injury problems, we all knew he would miss a lot of games, and we all knew it was a massive risk. And yet the people running our club either didn’t care, or their just plain stupid. Rodriguez is sitting on twitch every night laughing all the way to the bank.
They’re

Okay, financial mistake. He’s absolutely crippling us.
So we’ve got a record signing on similar wages whose sat at home but by your reckoning is less of a mistake , £25m bolasie who we gave away after 5 years , £20m Schneiderlin leaving on his undisclosed fee , huge wages Sandro who looked like he’d won a competition then there is £27m tosun and his 9 league goals in 3 years who you’d think we might give away . You could also argue Kone , Martina and koldrup amongst others in my opinion James is absolute miles from the worst .

Disruptive in three senses

1/ he's going to disrupt the flow of a team simply by not being available for them for at least one-third of a season - almost guaranteed
2/ his desertion of his duties as a player toward the end of last season not attending the last home game and leaving for Colombia as his team mates struggled on
3/ his comments that have challenged the judgement of the manager in making him train away from the forst team while his future was sorted out

I doubt he's been fully committed to any team outside of Colombia or the Colombian national team.
1-I want to have the magic ball that's telling you about the future.

Since you think it is a guaranteed do you wanna bet? I can settle for you on your a speedo shot lol

2. That was under Ancelotti, he let him go. No player leaves without the permission of the manager or the club. And btw he was injured so it wasn't like he was going to help us in any way having him there. And yes! it was stupid of him posting that picture.

3. I'm hoping James has learned a lesson about opening his mouth too much so because I'm a positive type of person then I'm going to guarantee he will be quieter the next few months.

He was very committed to Madrid that has been the team of his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.