2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzy

Player Valuation: £35m
Baz and Ped usually have the good oil on what’s happening in the footie world. Baz in particular is very well connected. Neither Baz nor Ped have revealed any transfer info around Dirty...so I would assume he’s not going anywhere and will be playing in front of a packed Goodison as soon as a fortnight away.
He might still be at Everton in 2 weeks but I suspect that Benitez won't find a spot for him.

Daytripper

Player Valuation: £10m
Baz and Ped usually have the good oil on what’s happening in the footie world. Baz in particular is very well connected. Neither Baz nor Ped have revealed any transfer info around Dirty...so I would assume he’s not going anywhere and will be playing in front of a packed Goodison as soon as a fortnight away.

I’m just glad they no longer say rubbish like “we won the transfer window”.

Frenk

Player Valuation: £10m
In Baz & Ped we trust.

Drico

Player Valuation: £8m
one of the best players who played for everton (all-time)
One of the most talented for sure. If by "best" you mean ability, then yes. I agree with that too. The lad is gifted. However, in an Everton shirt, he achieved little to nothing here. He had less impact than Jermaine Beckford. I love James. Any football lover will always appreciate class. However, his heart is no longer in it. His public uncertainty about our next opponents recently simply exposed what many suspected: he's a circus performer now. If that circus was on the pitch, it would be fine. But it's on social media. He's a brand not a footballer at this point. We'll miss him in the big games against quality defences, but he's either not available enough or doesn't impact enough against the rest. I'm pleased the club took a punt, but it's clear that the dream has died. Demarai Gray is where it's at now - and that may not be the worst thing in the world on the evidence to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks