2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ almighty fella. You really do need to start supporting Burnley. They don't have any quality either and are full of 'committed' players. Dychie is one of the lads and has great bantz.

Get any of those nasty foreign shirkers in and your fellow fans will fly a banner above Turf Moor.

Honestly mate, you'd LOVE it there.;)

Hate to say it but compare the pride that lot over the park play with compared to us in recent years.

Liverpool let go of Coutinho who was one of their best players and filled the midfield with just fighters and little to no creativity which actually took them up a notch as it fitted Klopps system of letting the front 3 and fullbacks do the business.

Some of you lot have forgotten what it looks like having players who actually give a toss about putting in a shift for the shirt.

The only player for Everton who is irreplaceable for me is Richarlison.

Everyone else can be replaced imo if the recruitment is done right.

Im confident with Benitez if James goes we'll bring in 2-3 good players for the starting 11.

Be nice if it was the likes of Iwobi instead but no one will take that loser off our hands lol
Sorry but the richarlison of over a year ago is worth keeping the richarlison of last season can be shown the door for me, especially if we can get good money for him. If he can be bothered turning up great if not dump, and unfortunately he is more likely to be sold before the likes of iwobi and therefore used to fund other purchases.

Hate to say it but compare the pride that lot over the park play with compared to us in recent years.

Liverpool let go of Coutinho who was one of their best players and filled the midfield with just fighters and little to no creativity which actually took them up a notch as it fitted Klopps system of letting the front 3 and fullbacks do the business.

Some of you lot have forgotten what it looks like having players who actually give a toss about putting in a shift for the shirt.

So who have we have signed who will do that and provide the quality needed to make us better? Genuinely interested and baffled in equal measure.

Lets not forget or lose sight of the fact that we need better quality players to make us better. Not try hards who are crap.

He has won the Champions league, the UEFA cup twice, la liga twice, the European Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup, FACup, Italian Cup, and Italian Super Cup twice.

You speak about him like he is Sam Allardyce.
He also has won and I quote “the Portuguese Golden Ball award in 2012, the Golden Boot after scoring six goals throughout the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, despite his side getting knocked out in the quarter-finals by the host nation. That year he was also included in the Cup's All Star Team. At the end of the group stage, James was ranked as the best performing player at the tournament by FIFA. His volleyed opening goal was described as "one of the greatest goals the World Cup has ever seen" by opposing manager Óscar Tabárez, who also called James the best player in the World Cup. That volley was later voted as the best goal in the tournament by more than four million people on FIFA's website[148] and won the FIFA Puskás Award for the best goal of the year.”

The lad knows how to score beautiful goals and assist. He is not a very selfish player on the field either, although at times I wish he was. His desire is helping his team score and assist goals. A player of his quality would be hard to acquire unless we pay a big fee so it would be smart for Benitez to keep him but sometimes ? lack ?

It’s not though is it; not one person who doesn’t take themselves seriously acts like proper creepy sex stalker

Jeffery Dahmer lite you lad

Happily Married me lid - you keep on though crying alone on the internet to the rest of your fat fat sack sack buddies about how cool and none totally creepy you are that'll show me and my comfortable fun loving life lol

Status
Not open for further replies.