2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

index.jpg

Keane and Mina. Wow.

James is up there with De Bruyne as the best player in the league . He’s the best number 10, he’s the most effective wide player even at walking pace, he could probably play deep lying creative mid and be the best in that position too.

Fantastic player with unbelievable quality.

The best thing about him being walking pace is that he can't do that til he is 70 years old. What a future we have

Can he play on the left?

Not suggesting he should, just wondering if he's ever played there.

I mean, with that left foot of his, you could almost imagine him being a bit like Beckham out there. Give him half a yard, and boom, deadly delivery into the box for Dom.

Can he play on the left?

Not suggesting he should, just wondering if he's ever played there.

I mean, with that left foot of his, you could almost imagine him being a bit like Beckham out there. Give him half a yard, and boom, deadly delivery into the box for Dom.
He can play anywhere behind the striker to be honest, wouldn’t impact his game whatsoever where his starting position is.

I think he’s on the right because Richarlison is more effective on the left and those crossfield balls to Digne and Richy have been incredible. He pretty much goes where he wants though, see him often coming deep to pick up the ball and start something too

He can play anywhere behind the striker to be honest, wouldn’t impact his game whatsoever where his starting position is.

I think he’s on the right because Richarlison is more effective on the left and those crossfield balls to Digne and Richy have been incredible. He pretty much goes where he wants though, see him often coming deep to pick up the ball and start something too

Yeah, like I say, I'm not suggesting he play there. Was just wondering if he's ever been asked to play as a 'disciplined' wide left with the purpose of whipping crosses/through balls in. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.