2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has there been any evidence during the games we've had that he's played that he's been 'lazy'?

He's injury prone. It's a long standing issue and it's never going to get better. It's why we were able to sign him on a free transfer.

We've got the cherry, now we need the cake. That's what this summer has to be.

Rooney also had an ok stats when he was last here. The point is that JR is not Everton FC, and if he has good stats, it does not necessarily mean that Everton FC has improved. How many times have opponents deliberately attacked JR's side? How has our game developed while JR has been here? There are many considerations that must be taken.

Difficult to respond to counterfactual statements. It would have been fun to do an experiment, but it's probably not possible. However, we will most likely end up in 8th place, which means that Everton FC has not gotten much better. We also do not play any better football.

We have a point average of 1.47 with JR on the field, and a point average of 1.84 without JR.

You are Ricky Ryder and I claim my £5

What’s your views on Gylfi mate??

Just my reading of his press conferences. Maybe just irritated at the constant questions about him tbf.
I heard from a good source Friday that Rodrigues has Covid, only saying what I was told, this may well be
common knowledge among our super-powers on this website.

Hopefully he can at least be on the bench Thursday. If he can start and we have Doucoure and Allan available as well we have a good chance of winning. Almost back to the team that started the season. I can cope with him missing the Sheffield United game if he needs a rest as we should have enough to beat them without. If he's only bench worthy bring him on at the 65 minute mark and if we are still in the game he could be the match winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.