2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If James is out wide you need 3 defensive midfielders- two to shield the defence and the other to cover the space James leaves infront of the RB.

Gbamin realistically wont be fully fit until next season (if he ever even recovers from his injuries) so for me it would be worth trying Godfrey in midfield until January then bring in a defensive midfielder if Delph isn't fit enough to contribute.

Siggurdsson & Gomes shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11.
Personally I think we need to swerve this idea that we should give Godfrey a go in CM. I've not seen anything to suggest he'd be any good there. I'd rather Holgate if we were going to do something like that.

Personally I think we need to swerve this idea that we should give Godfrey a go in CM. I've not seen anything to suggest he'd be any good there. I'd rather Holgate if we were going to do something like that.

Godfrey himself has said he's either a CB or CDM - a lot of people at Norwich reckon midfield will be his eventual position.

One things for certain now is the time to find out as we cant keep persisting with this set up.

I'm going to answer all your questions once and for all. because James and Richy got tired in the second half?.. Why is Mina's level so low? Because Siggy's not at James level?.. WHY.. WHY.. WHY.. SIMPLY BY....

Status
Not open for further replies.