2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that hack stenographer Bretland is claiming James is on £200k a week, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Rat.

1628331945329.png

From the Echo comment section.

I see that hack stenographer Bretland is claiming James is on £200k a week, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Rat.

View attachment 135450

From the Echo comment section.
The mail and The Athletic now saying its 200k+ a week. It seems the club have now briefed the press that he's on that much to justify his exit. More believable than the 90000 a week they previously briefed when he first signed

Make a decision on him purely on his fitness levels. He hasn't looked remotely fit this preseason so we need to make an assessment on how much he will be available.

Everything else is irrelevant because he will offer plenty if he is available often enough. I just dont know if he will be available and we cant afford his wage if he won't play much.

Really hope this gets sorted out

if we don’t want him here, then he should be allowed to leave

if he doesn’t wanna be here, bye Felicia

but otherwise, let’s put an end to this saga and have him and the rest of the squad focus on the season

this is an unnecessary distraction as if we didn’t already have other challenges

Wow..
I honestly thought it was for our history and that Kenwrights stories of the Boys Pen sold the club to him ?!

Isn't that the same quote retranslated from his twitch stream the other week? Basically him saying..."I don't know" where I'll be playing?

The only reason Allan and Rodriguez came is cos of Carlo. So it's not really a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.