Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

So was this always pronounced "Hameson", or is it only after you've had a few?

View attachment 99317
Actually... it’s pronounced “Jam-a-son”... been to the brewery. It’s odd I know.

So... once adding in the South American/Spanish tendency to pronounce “J” as “H”, then it’s actually quite understandable.

If he were Brazilian, it would be a different question, since they like choosing English names to sound more English. And those most definitely are pronounced the English way.

In conclusion:
The whiskey is pronounced in a silly way.
James’ name is, but also isn’t.
And Bernard’s name sounds closer to the guy down the local pub than someone on a Brazilian beach.

It's probably the most high profile signing since I've supported this club circa Walter Smith days, The fee is questionable but might be one of the best signings we ever make if he can stay fit.

Only under consideration currently, but looking likely it will be added to the list again.

Most countries have been added on Saturday mornings in the past, so may need to get him into the UK before the weekend

I assume people are aware that James is at Madrid, (that's in Spain) and Allan is in Italy? Why are we fretting over Portugal going on the naughty list? It's the fact that Spain already is that we should be more concerned about isn't it??

Only under consideration currently, but looking likely it will be added to the list again.

Most countries have been added on Saturday mornings in the past, so may need to get him into the UK before the weekend

If this Tranny is imminent, he best get out of Portugal and get himself into a Travelodge sharpish until it’s announced ,just to be on the safe side !

I assume people are aware that James is at Madrid, (that's in Spain) and Allan is in Italy? Why are we fretting over Portugal going on the naughty list? It's the fact that Spain already is that we should be more concerned about isn't it??

I thought he had been in Portugal on holiday and all his recent social media updates had been from there?

Someone can correct me if I'm incorrect. I'm not on instagram or twitter anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.