Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent punctuation, mate. It's a pleasure to read such a substantial message from someone without having to shake my fist at it, or my brain nearly exploding in frustration. You got a bit excited with exclamation marks at one point, but found your way through it alright. Well done!

Why, thank you, mate; I certainly did my best!
Usually the punctuation, grammar and spelling are directly related to the level of frustration in the post.

This could be what he needs to shine. Being the main man in a team built around him. From what I am reading and seeing he will probably need a free role with limited defensive responsibilities due to a lack of stamina. With the new lads in midfield and Richy and DCL he will have good legs around him so might work if he can stay fit. I am sure whatever happens there will be some great goals scored. I just hope fans can get back in to see them at some point this season

. I want to have players that have a desire to come to this club, full stop. The player that doesn’t have this desire, we move on.

Jebus fn Christ how long have we been banging on this. The recruitment strategy seems to be hoping we get the players we want as opposed to getting the players who really want to come here.

This is the one real thing we've missed more than anything else from the Moyes era. And unsurprisingly we've ended up with a bunch of no marks who couldn't care less.

And Richarlison.

Hope he rips it up after all the stick the no marks on sky have been giving him.
Apart from in South America, he really has been written off hasn't he?

The one that really annoys me is the "if he had any confidence in his own ability then he wouldn't be joining a club like Everton"

The likes of Wolves and Leicester have both been attracting high calibre players, okay not with the same profile as James maybe, but they're generally praised for doing good business.

Really only realising the magnitude of this signing now, it's the biggest in our history in my opinion.

There isn't a huge degree of quality in the league as a whole, so really hope he can be a catalyst for a big improvement for us, and that he can be productive for goals and assists.

When you look at the impact a much lesser player like Payet had for West Ham for example, and this is levels up, it's mouth- watering what he might be able to bring to our club.

It's on him and Richy now to grab the team by the scruff of the neck and drag us upwards.

Really only realising the magnitude of this signing now, it's the biggest in our history in my opinion.

There isn't a huge degree of quality in the league as a whole, so really hope he can be a catalyst for a big improvement for us, and that he can be productive for goals and assists.

When you look at the impact a much lesser player like Payet had for West Ham for example, and this is levels up, it's mouth- watering what he might be able to bring to our club.

It's on him and Richy now to grab the team by the scruff of the neck and drag us upwards.

Dixie Dean? Bally?

Status
Not open for further replies.