Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I’ll be the negative one:

How are we affording £20m James, £30m Doucoure and £30m Allan with no real outgoings with regards to FFP?

Genuine question.

Depends how much we have lost due to covid and if UEFA factor that in to FFP or make allowances.

Over a 3 yr cycle we had losses of around £95 million in the last accounts but that wasnt including the small FFP profit we supposedly made in the summer just gone selling Gana, Lookman, Vlasic etc. You also have £30 million from Usmanov announced at the AGM

that could easily knock our defecit down to around -£60 million giving us leg room to spend as its -£105 million losses over 3 years that means you break the rules.

You also have the fact the club have deferred wages since around June which will probably save around £10 million on the books for this year

Richarlison if he goes next summer will bring us in a large fee which will massively dent if not wipe off our FFP issue in one go.

Once PP is granted on the stadium we'll likely announce the financing of the ground including the USM naming rights deal which for all we know could start to be paid to the club from this year or next hitting the accounts.

We also have assets like Kenny, Davies and Bernard who if sold this window will fetch us a decent FFP profit on the books for this years accounts to counterbalance any players signing fee on the books this summer.

So I wouldn't worry at this stage - plenty that can happen which the Esk fails to mention.

Depends how much we have lost due to covid and if UEFA factor that in to FFP or make allowances.

Over a 3 yr cycle we had losses of around £95 million in the last accounts but that wasnt including the small FFP profit we supposedly made in the summer just gone selling Gana, Lookman, Vlasic etc. You also have £30 million from Usmanov announced at the AGM

that could easily knock our defecit down to around -£60 million giving us leg room to spend as its -£105 million losses over 3 years that means you break the rules.

You also have the fact the club have deferred wages since around June which will probably save around £10 million on the books for this year

Richarlison if he goes next summer will bring us in a large fee which will massively dent if not wipe off our FFP issue in one go.

Once PP is granted on the stadium we'll likely announce the financing of the ground including the USM naming rights deal which for all we know could start to be paid to the club from this year or next hitting the accounts.

We also have assets like Kenny, Davies and Bernard who if sold this window will fetch us a decent FFP profit on the books for this years accounts to counterbalance any players signing fee on the books this summer.

So I wouldn't worry at this stage - plenty that can happen which the Esk fails to mention.
Exactly this. With the suspension of FFP it gives us a bit of latitude for owner investment to cover any losses due to covid-19 plus a bit more that can be covered with "possible" loss of increased revenue.

If any other club got him it would be for marketing purposes and bringing in revenue from shirt sales etc. When Everton’s involved the downers in here question how we afford him. I’d like to think that getting in a big name would mean raising the clubs profile especially in the South American as well as Spanish market, and help to generate some future profit from other revenue streams.

I’m very horn at this, so it’s team time!!!

Pickford
? Mina Holgate Digne
Allan Gomes Doucoure
James DCL Richarlison

That’s a top 7 starting line up.

Up Carlo’s Portuguese speaking Bloos
Gomes looked woeful end of last season, I’m not convinced about doucoure either

If any other club got him it would be for marketing purposes and bringing in revenue from shirt sales etc. When Everton’s involved the downers in here question how we afford him. I’d like to think that getting in a big name would mean raising the clubs profile especially in the South American as well as Spanish market, and help to generate some future profit from other revenue streams.

if any other club would be getting him I can bet you on here it would be “why aren’t we signing him we’re a joke etc”

now we are fans are moaning lol

Actually quite mad on here.

I want us to compete NOW then we should only sign young players with potential.
WHY IZ BRANDS NOT PAYING THE FEE then Can't believe we're spending so much him.

Status
Not open for further replies.