Its officially OFF, great season though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking beyond Sunday (Liar MB!! ) but as a previous poster said its great to be having this discussion at this late stage of the season. Ok our form has been patchy over the past 2 months but I feel that we have a bit of momentum now to push on, with players having returned from injury, and starting to find form as individuals and as a team. And the main thing for me is that despite some wobbly displays recently we have stuck at it and won games where perhaps last season we wouldn't have done. Obviously everyone has different views as proved by the various comments here, but it is nice to dream, especially to supporters who have not had any sniff of achievement over the past 20 or so years. I am made up with what has happened so far under Roberto (Cup defeats excepted and the RS defeat) - it could be interesting times in the next 7 weeks...

When was the last time we beat United at Old Trafford ?
December 4th.
When was the last time we had Martinez in charge :) Keep the faith
Yesterday.
images

March 2007 - Andy Johnson last minute winner in a snow storm at Goodison.

City play 2 more games after they play us, so unless they run away with it in the next few weeks, they won't clinch the title at Goodison.
Precisely...compare that with how long it's been since we beat everybody else at home in the league...doesn't bode well.

This season anything is possible. New manager. Playing boss. The 'when have we last beat Arsenal' shout is something for a gooner to say pre match to warm them up inside. The school is back in session and we can achieve one place higher than them. Arsenal are not special. Times are changing.

Last edited:

What's interesting is the fact several Arsenal fans are saying they don't wanna get in the CL as they don't see the point. Yes it's great money but what's the point when they won't spend it, an they don't try to win it, they would reather they lost there spot to a g a team that attually want to win it

What's interesting is the fact several Arsenal fans are saying they don't wanna get in the CL as they don't see the point. Yes it's great money but what's the point when they won't spend it, an they don't try to win it, they would reather they lost there spot to a g a team that attually want to win it
They spent £42 million on Ozil. What are they moaning about?!

If we beat Fulham then I definitely think we can beat arsenal, it's our run in afterwards that's going to be the big challenge. But IF we put ourselves in that position we'd have something to fight for. Its on ffs

It's not happening. No chance. When was the last time we beat Arsenal? Also, look at all the aways we've got to play that have got draw written all over them; Saints away, Fulham away. Also think City will win the league at Goodison. Sorry lads, but nope.

Every silver lining has a cloud, eh.

I fully expect arsenal to beat city now and it will be off again before we kick a ball.

City have an appalling record down the Emirates and it's just the way this season has been going

Status
Not open for further replies.