It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earlier today, you received an email from the Club wishing you a 'Happy Birthday'.

It was sent due to an error by a systems support agency and included a link to a test version of a 'Happy Birthday' video.

Rest assured, we know it isn't your birthday and we do know the correct date of your birthday.

We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion caused.

Happy Matchday!

Everton

Let's hope they perform tonight considering its everyones birthday....mine too apparently ?? A nice sentiment all in all though, went weak at the knees at the Gomez party popper part.

Got one too 8 months early, maybe get my prezzie tonight. Off to celebrate my Everton birthday.... Truth is it's a prerequisite for me to be pissed before I watch this gutless bunch of prima Donna's.
I got one too, also 8 months early, though I judged it as 4 months late, so I WAS FEWWWMIN!!!

FIXED

Earlier today, you received an email from the Club wishing you a 'Happy Birthday'.

It was sent due to an error by an Incompetent staff member ( you must be used to that by now ) and included a link to a test version of a 'Happy Birthday' video.

Rest assured, we know it isn't your birthday and we do know the correct date of your birthday.

We apologise for being a joke of a club from top to bottom.

Happy Matchday haha

Everton

It was sent due to an error by a systems support agency and included a link to a test version of a 'Happy Birthday' video.

We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion caused.

Happy Matchday!

Everton

There are people out there who’s birthday it is, who have just had an email off Everton saying don’t worry we know it’s not your birthday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.