It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

msb

Player Valuation: £10m
According to the blues, it's my birthday and I have changed my name to Sarah. Got a lovely email off the club wishing me all the best.

For those in any doubt, I have not changed my name and it is not my birthday. However, I suspect I might be crying with embarrassment later today.

The marketing department is very much like our defence - always in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong message and I keep wishing that they would get better - but all to no avail.

http://view.emails.evertonfc.com/?q...25d09fb0915aa14e498b77ae5ca48e317cc58dd094acc

According to the blues, it's my birthday and I have changed my name to Sarah. Got a lovely email off the club wishing me all the best.

For those in any doubt, I have not changed my name and it is not my birthday. However, I suspect I might be crying with embarrassment later today.

The marketing department is very much like our defence - always in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong message and I keep wishing that they would get better - but all to no avail.
I didn't expect to be getting called Sarah by Niasse today if I'm honest.

http://view.emails.evertonfc.com/?q...25d09fb0915aa14e498b77ae5ca48e317cc58dd094acc

Is the gender still the same at least?

I got the same .My correct name on the email but Sarah on the video. My actual birthday is 4th July for those who want to bu=y me drinks. :pint2:

Yup i am Sarah today too and my Birthday is months away. They even sent one to my Dad who passed away 4 years ago sadly. What are Everton like eh. So amateur in everything they do on and off the pitch.

Haha it wasn't just me then...

Club is incompetent from top to bottom...

EDIT: They got my name right though strangely.

Got one too 8 months early, maybe get my prezzie tonight. Off to celebrate my Everton birthday.... Truth is it's a prerequisite for me to be pissed before I watch this gutless bunch of prima Donna's.

Status
Not open for further replies.