Votes: 1 1.5%
  • bisto allover a cheese loaf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frang

Player Valuation: £70m
well having seen the biggest day or couple of days in years at Everton it has filled me with a small bit of confidence that we are actually going to have a major overhaul this pre season, and it looks on the the face of it that we have already made some shrewd appointments in Marcel Brands as DoF and DBB as new CEO..

what will you be happy with next season ?

All that money wasted last summer will be recouped when we sell Barcelona Kluivert for 200m in 2020. Finally a reason to smile as an Everton fan. A good day to be a fan, finally..... FINALLY FIIINAALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'd be happy with top 10 next season, We played zero decent Football throughout last season so I just wanna see some balanced football with a P L A N going forward. Koeman and Walsh have properly messed ruined us all over the place so I'm willing to not be too harsh next season for the sake of Everton starting over AGAIN.

Screenshot_20180516-203134.png

Sorry but it's not a good day to be an Evertonian. Ray Wilson's death was announced and in my book that makes it a black day regardless of other events. My old man watched him plenty of times and reckoned he could turn and chase quicker than anyone he'd seen, great player, gent and a blue.

It has been a biblical culling and we are still awaiting the coming of the one to lead us.

Moshiri has impressed me today and it feels like it did whenever he took us over. The difference is these are all his people in place now and that for me is a key milestone in his tenure.

Big summer ahead Toffees.

i would be happy to consolidate 8th position again...................provided that the 1st team give me some excitement and a glimpse of improvement in the way that we play.
I want to see a genuine pattern of play, some attacking football, 1 x defensive midfielder FFS
Rome wasn't built in a day, we haven't got Sheikh Mansoor's money until Usmanov gets on board, so i am prepared to wait, but i want to see us moving forward on and off the pitch.
In short, you are on a last warning Everton, you are in grave danger of losing yet another generation of blues by your mis-management.
Get it sorted and get it sorted quickly and correctly this time.

Cup runs. We should be aiming to go deep. And make Goodison a fortress again.

Oh and immediate cullings of Mirallas, Williams, Rooney and Schneiderfraud.

And if Jagielka goes back to Sheffield for a season (perhaps someone like Cardiff) I'll be happy. Either that or he accepts he is fourth/fifth choice.

Of those options, why would anyone vote for owt other than “push for top four”?

The question posed is what do you WANT.

Not what do you “expect” or even what would you settle for :Blink:

Read the question properly you daft buggers :pint2:

Cup runs. We should be aiming to go deep. And make Goodison a fortress again.

Oh and immediate cullings of Mirallas, Williams, Rooney and Schneiderfraud.

And if Jagielka goes back to Sheffield for a season (perhaps someone like Cardiff) I'll be happy. Either that or he accepts he is fourth/fifth choice

This and let us hope it is sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.