Is this the season when Shane Duffy breaks through?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Mustafi. Oh well I guess if you got two good CBs its hard for the reserves to break through... and with Heitinga basically blocking their way back then it won't work.

How can you dismiss a centre half who played well in 4/5 games and was unfairly dropped by DM??????
Look at Eric Dier at spurs DM binned him too!
TBF to Moyes he didn't bin Dier, the loan deal ended, it was a completely bizarre transfer though.

Like Stones, should be given a go. Surely we need to think of alternatives now to keep playing Distin or even Jags. They have to go sometime sooner the better and get the younger ones some experience.

The howlers being conceded by the CBs he's given games to so far: I find it hard to believe this lad is going to balls it up any more than that lot.

Duffy needs to be seeing some game time.

Atleast one of those goals today would not of been conceeded,had Duffy of played. All of this "play it out from the back" is all well and good when our defenders seem unwilling to just boot the ball up the pitch under pressure, I think a no nonsense,strong,tall and direct centre back is just what we need,slag his distribution all you want,but alls Duffy would need to do to "improve his distribution" would be to allow McCarthy and Barry to come deep and pass it to them,like they do anyway,like even I could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.