Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does finishing 3rd in performances in the last few months get us a champions league spot? Which teams in the top 6 teams did we beat away?
It doesn't get us a champions league spot but that wasn't the point you were trying so poorly ro make
you asserted you see no signs of progress, I say improving our performance over the season to 3rd best performance over the last few months of the season IS DEFINATE EVIDENCE A SIGN OF PROGRESS rather than your typical loose knee jerk assessment based on nothing other than hot air

It doesn't get us a champions league spot but that wasn't the point you were trying so poorly ro make
you asserted you see no signs of progress, I say improving our performance over the season to 3rd best performance over the last few months of the season IS DEFINATE EVIDENCE A SIGN OF PROGRESS rather than your typical loose knee jerk assessment based on nothing other than hot air
Again who were the top 6 sides we beat away or is that more crap you are spouting,no need to reply i already know the answer.It would be handy to get your facts right, ignore is the best place for you,bye.

A few youngsters leaving , a couple of players nearer thirty coming in with a player we had last season arriving too . High possibility of Gana leaving also .
No mention of those South Americans a few of us had hope for , Chelsea transfer ban messing up our defensive plans and no sign of some of our older dead wood being carted off .
I'm a tad concerned yep .

I began to panic when they said we might not sign a forward because it could have an impact on dcls development. The signing if gomes helped me but delph (even tho im hoping he does well) i dont get. Spend money on a quality striker. We are 3 years now playing without one.

Status
Not open for further replies.