Is it time to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At want point do you plan on getting concerned about our transfer dealings?

We've seen heads topple already which is a bit early IMHO but how long do you give Brands/Silva to work their magic for the upcoming season before you start to develop a twitch?

Lots of names linked but not a great deal of action, what are your thoughts?
Absolutely time to panic, wouldnt make sense to see it as normal considering its exactly what happened last window which turned out to be a great window.

If we can get a witch doctor thrown in too, could make for an exciting panic filled weekend lead by reason and logic.

Pics or GTFO

There's my tommye.

I just think of all the congratulatory wham that was posted on this venue when we were nailing down transfers (now - all this crap we're trying to move off the payroll) under Koeman and Walsh not so long ago in the months of June and July. "So unlike Everton, not waiting until the end of the window., and bargaining with Tesco coupons and theatre tickets..."

I don't know much, but I know you don't get any points in July in this sport. Rather have a good August through May, thanks.

In Brands We Trust. Until we don't. What do I know - I'm watching baseball right now, ffs. Cubs Win!!

Embarrassing. Even if we kept the squad as it is now we’d still compete for 7th. Absolutely no need to panic. Brands did a brilliant job in the last summer window. So good that people are now expecting dream windows every time.

At want point do you plan on getting concerned about our transfer dealings?

We've seen heads topple already which is a bit early IMHO but how long do you give Brands/Silva to work their magic for the upcoming season before you start to develop a twitch?

Lots of names linked but not a great deal of action, what are your thoughts?
Bungle you know the answer..plenty of lube&relax..

I'm a long way from panicking yet. If it gets into 1 week before the window shuts and we still have not got anyone else in, then I will be a bit panicked. The worst case for me though is if all our 1sr and 2nd choice targets fall through and as a result we overpay for our 3rd choice players because the selling clubs know we are desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.