Is Everton a 'Big Club'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we're a big club, so are Villa, Forest, Wednesday, Leeds etc. It's amazing what upper level mismanagement can do to a club, even in the very short term.

Of course we are. We're about to sign 2 PL managers, one of them as an assistant and a coach who's spent the majority of his coaching career in the PL.

I go back and forth on the issue of how big clubs are but you know what decision I always come back to? It's the who cares principle!

I mean really who cares how big a club we are? Everton will always be the biggest club in the world to me even if we got relegated ten times in a row. I don't care how others view Everton. Let the Kopites of this world talk endlessly about what a big club they are and embarrass themselves. I support Everton football club because it's my Grandads club, my Dads club and my club. No amount of trophy's or lack thereof will ever change that.

We pretended to be, now we have left any ambition the bin and have consigned ourselves to the palace's sunderland stokes and all the other also rans of the league... those lucky enough to stay in it.

Its an embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.