Is Europe a Shout Next Season

Passports out and ready??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If he did with Burnlehh, he can do it with us. With no points being deducted, Dom finding his shooting boots, a bit of guile in midfield and a bit of pace elsewhere, plus no more 4769487 day winless streaks for the cry arses to keep going on about, we've defo got a chance!

*Exhales

**Puts down crack pipe

I would probably accept 10th-14th for 24/25, right now.

Why does everyone feel we're getting another one next year, I genuinely don't understand.
Are we breaking the rules again ?
Probably. We are losing stacks of money every year. We'll probably need more than one big sale to not breach again.

A marvellous up turn in form since the humiliation at Chelsea, if Dyche can get “his” players, and bypass the DoF who has wasted tens of millions, is it a possibility???

Could the gaffer lead us back to a nice European tour in the same year we take residence in our new home
Let's get things in order here, we need rich correct sensible owners - before we look at where the team is going -

The headwinds of lack of money, ownership issues, recruitment challenges, etc, etc, etc, will make it very difficult.

I'd be over the moon with even being close to a top half finish next season.

Baby steps. It's that simple. We need to overhaul the squad, bring in the right replacements and steadily build. Not become delusional and suddenly expect prime Brazil and a top 7 finish.

I'm tired of repeating it, most of it is squarely on the players shoulders. We can point the finger at Dyche, the board, DOF, PL. But if those players turn up, we'll progress, if they down tools again, we won't. They continue to get away with it and now they've set the bar. So they should never be dropping this form.

Seeing 3 or 4 of them diving in to block a shot against Liverpool was honestly one of the best moments of the night for me. It showed me they're fighting again. I've seen them give up far too much over the years.