Is all forgiven?

Is he forgiven?

• Yes

• No

• Aguerooooooooooooo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I myself turned after West Ham but realistically had he won the FA Cup I couldn't see him getting the sack. His Everton career pretty much depended on that.

I didn't attend it but was working on it. It was a weird one, really weird. I remember just feeling pretty much nothing when Martial scored. Wasn't really devastated, just accepted it was inevitable.
One of the oddest days I’ve had supporting Everton, that. All I remember, due to being absolutely smashed on Stella throughout the day, tbf, is the anger.

There was a lot of ‘Got to get behind the team, regardless of the manager’ vs. the fans screaming for him out.

First half was proper grim. We improved a lot second half and probably deserved to take it to extra-time.

One of the oddest days I’ve had supporting Everton, that. All I remember, due to being absolutely smashed on Stella throughout the day, tbf, is the anger.

There was a lot of ‘Got to get behind the team, regardless of the manager’ vs. the fans screaming for him out.

First half was proper grim. We improved a lot second half and probably deserved to take it to extra-time.

Stones took the game by the scruff of the neck in that second half. He was brilliant.

Think it was genuinely more for themselves that the players performed, like, but I just don't imagine if we had won the cup that he'd have gone.

The two timing ditherer Moyes,taking wages from us when already knowing he was going to United, would never be welcome back in my eyes. His conning of us came back to bite him in the bum, and his succeeding jobs were all failures. His job at Everton was the best he ever had, and his overblown idea of his own importance caused him to blow it. Not for me. No thanks.
To be fair, this is the same problem we have now with Silva, a poor manager with a overblown idea of his own importance, who thought he could cut it here, just like Moyes thought he could cut it at United. However these managers were asked to do the job, so its not there fault if neither club can recruit

I'll never put getting one over our rivals than the better of the club itself, Club first then hampering the RS comes second.
Unless he produces a string of good results I still want him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.