Interesting read, Moshiri, finances etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what your even talking about.

The fact that you dismiss a new stadium with these words "Looking 3/4 years down the road to get a few more million from a stadium facility each season isn't making up any significant ground" means that I can no longer converse with you.

In case you missed it, heres the bit you are dismissing.

Everton’s match day revenue of £18 million will continue to lag behind the top six clubs: Manchester United £107 million, Arsenal £100 million, Chelsea £70 million, Liverpool £59 million, Manchester City £53 million and Tottenham £41 million.
Absolutely key to improving the club, on and off the field. Until we can compete commercially, good steps forward with naming rights for FF, we will continue to fall behind

I dont dispute that mate.

So what's the problem with relying on TV money to make up a decent portion of the revenue? Yes we need to improve other revenue generating areas of our operation but likening our reliance on TV money to that of a junkie and his methodone hit is a bit much.

If that makes us a basket case then nearly all of the rest of the Premier League is as well, especially those we outperform in those other revenue generating activities.

My better plan as to wait for a massive investor. Instead we have Moshiri who doesn't fit the bill.
To be honest mate, a massive investor wouldn't make that much difference due to us abiding by FFP regulations. We missed the boat on that one. We need to give Moshiri time, the early indications are that he is addressing our awful commercial performance, which although it won't put us on an equal footing with those above us, will at least make us more competitive in the transfer market and the wages we can pay.

Got as far as 'Everton’s gate receipts fell by £0.3 million (2%) from £17.9 million to £17.6 million in 2015/16' and lost all will. I know people lap this sort of thing up but I honestly couldn't care less, maybe I should and I realise its importance but I'm not remotely arsed sorry.
Forget our cooperate side of things, our 'gate receipts' are so low because of how 'low' our season tickets and match day tickets are in relation to other clubs. You only have to look at the season ticket prices at Liverpool, how they fill the ground out at those prizes anazes me. At least the new hierarchy at Everton are doing their best to make the game affordable to the 'average fan'.

Forget our cooperate side of things, our 'gate receipts' are so low because of how 'low' our season tickets and match day tickets are in relation to other clubs. You only have to look at the season ticket prices at Liverpool, how they fill the ground out at those prizes anazes me. At least the new hierarchy at Everton are doing their best to make the game affordable to the 'average fan'.
Mate good point there but Liverpool don't even fill now even with a new stand mate

City did it.
They wouldn't be able to do it now if the shiek took over at the same time as moshiri, they would be handicapped by meeting FFP regulations. City 'won the lottery' with a ground built for them and a new owner prepared to plough 100s of millions into the club without meeting any set regulations.

They wouldn't be able to do it now if the shiek took over at the same time as moshiri, they would be handicapped by meeting FFP regulations. City 'won the lottery' with a ground built for them and a new owner prepared to plough 100s of millions into the club without meeting any set regulations.
I started a thread on FPP and the general consensus was its not worth a w###

Who has the right to tell us what we can spend.....F##k em !

My better plan as to wait for a massive investor. Instead we have Moshiri who doesn't fit the bill.

What ever your on Dave I'd like some!
10 years is way off the mark, weather your a billionaire or a small company out there, you would have a 5 year plan with key achievements and objectives.
That's business and the norm
so get over it.

I believe in 5 years time we will be in a far better condition (lets face it anyway where not even in a bad situation)
Even tho there will be a 5 year plan doesn't mean it can not be achieved it 4 or even 3.

In the grand scheme of things, there are things happening far more then they ever have.

If you choose to moan or dislike what's happening here then I suggest you keep quite or go and support someone else - maybe go for a national team - like Belgium :)

Status
Not open for further replies.