Injury updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to starty new thread but easier to put the article in one of them. At least Seamus is good news. The rest still leaves us guessing :(

Starting to get real worried about Gibbo and Kone.
Oviedo less because it was a horrific injury and it's understandable taking this much time with him.

The squad looks strong on paper, but with these 3 being potential sick notes all year on top of Barkley, it could really derail our season before it's even begun.

Barkley = looks like around three months so back to full fitness start of December (ffs). Gibson any time in the next few weeks for full fitness, Oviedo maybe another month, Kone who knows.

Hopefully Barkley will be back and ready to play the winter period, Kone I honestly do not care when he is back and it wouldnt surprise me if he got injured again, falling off a cammel or something.
Gibson needs playing time, but obviously cannot start the next two games against Arsenal and Chelsea.
Coleman is great news, keep the bench warm Tony son.

Originally it was 6-8 weeks.

Then it became 8 weeks to 5 months, now it's definitely more than 8 weeks to who knows.

He'll be out till January at the earliest. What we do know for sure is that it's a tear which is grade 3.

We defo know this?

He used the words "partial tear" but a tear is a tear.

I think he doesn't want to let know the true extent because the window is still open however it has slipped out a few times.

I think it will be 5 months to the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.