Injury news! Rodwell out for 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
When going into the thread I was thinking of the mind boggling 3 year injury. When inside I see 3 months. Everything looks rosy in comparison!

Oh crap. I'm upset for his national team chances too for euro 2012, but he'll be back! I hope Beckford and Saha STEP IT UP.

(I also had a heart attack at the title of the thread after being gone a few days. PHEW. Seems light in comparison).

EDIT: I just remembered Saha is injured too. Sigh. Go Beckford & Yak!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looked for all the world like a tactical change taking him off. He didn't look like he was struggling. Very strange.

Moyes said 2 to 3 months in his press conference (He also said Saha would be 3 weeks, Neville is back training and Anichebe "making good progress")

It looked for all the world like a tactical change taking him off. He didn't look like he was struggling. Very strange.

It didn't look like that at all dave. He was down in some pain for quite a while getting treatment, tried to play on and couldn't run properly. The only strange thing is that once again an injured player carried on playing.

It didn't look like that at all dave. He was down in some pain for quite a while getting treatment, tried to play on and couldn't run properly. The only strange thing is that once again an injured player carried on playing.

Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.