Injuries this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blulouie

Player Valuation: £70m
Cant ever remember a season with this many injuries.
Especially to such key players , fingers crossed Tim Howard doesnt fall off a ladder or something.
Can remember a midfield crisis in the past and even Steve Watson playing up front, but never this bad
we havent even got to the Xmas game fest yet....hope theres some coin left in the kitty....we're gonna need it.

How many players out of the squad have been given game time this season? I know we're only 16/17 games in when cup ties are thrown in.

10 of this squad have played 10 games or over. I doubt we're using the squad in a sensible way and we're rushing players back like Barry today and leaning heavily on McCarthy

And where's the game time for youngsters like Browning for instance?

I grow more and more suspicious that Martinez is a conservative manager in many respects.

How many players out of the squad have been given game time this season? I know we're only 16/17 games in when cup ties are thrown in.

10 of this squad have played 10 games or over. I doubt we're using the squad in a sensible way and we're rushing players back like Barry today and leaning heavily on McCarthy

And where's the game time for youngsters like Browning for instance?

I grow more and more suspicious that Martinez is a conservative manager in many respects.

Good shout for Browning done well In the Derby, seems have dropped off the radar.
Thought Besic would have had a lot more game time.

[QUOohnnyW, post: 3139699, member: 26803"]Obviously don't remember that season when we had like 11 first team players out at once.[/QUOTE]
Cant remember 11 out personally, but there just seems no end to these injuries.
Kone
Alcaraz
Oviedo
Pienaar
Coleman
Lukaku
Stones
Barkley
Mirallas
Gibson
Barry
& now possibly McCarthy. ?...plus whatever happened to Distin.
Nothing short of horrendous mate.

LOL anything less than 3 points and the doomsayers are outin force.....

No doom here fella , I think we arent doing that bad at all considering the amount of games we've had In such a short space of time especially looking at our injury list.
As the squad gets back to normal I'm sure we'll ok.Some posters today are near suicidal, but considering the circumstances a point aint that bad in the grand scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.