In The Car With Andy & Royston

Status
Not open for further replies.

bicycleheader

Brahms Third Racket

A workmate who used to work in Holland passed me this. Not sure if it's been posted before. Apparently Andy Van Der Meyde has a TV show over there where he picks up famous people, mostly footballers, and drives about having a chat.

This one was with Drenthe!

I only linked the 2nd half as the 1st half has no subs.....and only a few minutes of the start of this one has subs. Would love to watch it all though if anybody can find it with English subs in full. Apparently in the 1st vid there is lots about Moyes.

You seen this? @Dutch Toffee

A workmate who used to work in Holland passed me this. Not sure if it's been posted before. Apparently Andy Van Der Meyde has a TV show over there where he picks up famous people, mostly footballers, and drives about having a chat.

This one was with Drenthe!

I only linked the 2nd half as the 1st half has no subs.....and only a few minutes of the start of this one has subs. Would love to watch it all though if anybody can find it with English subs in full. Apparently in the 1st vid there is lots about Moyes.

You seen this? @Dutch Toffee

Sorry, I haven't. Got sick enough seeing the 2 of them wearing the Everton jersey. More than enough to last for a lifetime.

It was a real shame about Drenthe. VDM’s issues are well known, so maybe a bad mood to be expected, but Drenthe could have been brilliant with the right handling.

I remember turning up at Wembley full of expectation. They were there for the taking defensively & Drenthe was the perfect player for that big pitch. Sadly the Everton curse kicked in. Soon as he was announced missing, I felt we’d lost it. I know we only saw glimpses, but he was a real game changer.
If he’d only had a brain....

Status
Not open for further replies.