In Light of Today's Guardian article

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertony

Player Valuation: £40m
Perhaps the 'kopites are ********s' should be replaced with either 'gingers are ********s' or 'Moyes is a ********'.....he needs to hear it loud and clear when he s sipping his Bollinger in his cardy watching MOTD tonight.

Incidentally, would be interesting to have RM analysing the Utd Chelsea game for Sky.

This is a classic case of forgetting where you've come from. When he does fall, he'll come down with a rather hard bump!

Some of the things he's come out with since getting the Utd job have cemented my view, that for this fan, he's simply not welcome at Goodison anymore. His mentality just boggles the mind, he's an out and out egotist in my view, and I can't wait for the Utd fans to turn on him.

(Achy breaky heart)

Dont sell our Baines
Our Leighton Baines..
I just dont think you understand..
That if you sell our Baines
Our Leighton Baines..
Then you will have a riot on your hands

images

No, It needs to be aired. I have just read the article intoday's Times. Our EX's atitude stinks, It is again tantamount to tapping up and Everton should lodge a complaint to the proper bodies on his and Man U conduct. For him to say he would sold them to SAF for that figure beggars belief. What a lying prick he is turning out to be.

I hereby award him the honour of FOOTBALLS HYPOCRITE OF THE DECADE.

Status
Not open for further replies.