In hindsight who would you have chosen

If you could go back in time who would you have chosen as you manager in November?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2 minds I'm alrite with Sam aslong as he is gone in the summer. We have performed shockingly against the shocking teams. Granted picked up points but we have been absolutely battered in most these games. How we never got beat by Liverpool west Brom and Chelsea is a miracle. Newcastle should have gotten already a point

Cant say fat Sam is down yo then missing several glorious chances on the day

So alladyce has come in and done what allardyce says on the tin.
I’m more than happy with the progress up the table. It’s not pleasing on the eye but it’s far better than being spanked and in he relegation zone.
I understand people are unhappy but seeing what we have seen in the last month, who would you have chosen?

LOL, another one of these

The sad thing about our situation a few weeks ago was that Fat Sam was probably the only answer. Now we are in a position (thanks to FS) where we should be safe and can consider other options.
I'd give FS his 18 months to stake his progressive credentials that he has said in the past he's never had a chance to show. Dangerously, he needs to be given some money for that so he can buy in some players, hopefully, it won't all go in his asre pocket.

With hindsight we have the right man. Crap footie but 6 league games on we are relatively safe. Just what we needed at that moment in time. Now BFS has the opportunity to get us playing more expansive and if he fails in that then his time will be up at the end of the season. Any signings in January will be his chance to go beyond the end of the season.

To be fair, a lot of people slating sam. No one really saying who’d they prefer.
I don’t think we can complain about much at the minute.

But sadly they still do haters gonna hate and all that.... Allardyce has come in and saved us from the abyss and now folk think we're safe they want style and panache from the same team that were getting hammered every time they set foot on the pitch, football supporters fickle?

The sad thing about our situation a few weeks ago was that Fat Sam was probably the only answer. Now we are in a position (thanks to FS) where we should be safe and can consider other options.
I'd give FS his 18 months to stake his progressive credentials that he has said in the past he's never had a chance to show. Dangerously, he needs to be given some money for that so he can buy in some players, hopefully, it won't all go in his asre pocket.
This

I would've gone for anyone except sam and moyes, and yet now I'm happy with the outcome.
Unlike Unsworth, Sam made his presence felt immediately, and it was for the better. I don't get all this moaning about hoof and boring football especially since we still haven't settled for a proper goalscorer. I'm not dismissing the possibility Sam will prove a flop in which case I'll hop on the Boo Wagon, but so far there's nothing solid to indicate that.
Too much has been done of "give him time to settle" as far as , and Sam didn't really need any.

Status
Not open for further replies.