Imaginative solutions using our players

Status
Not open for further replies.

obn00b

Player Valuation: £500k
Does anyone have any imaginative / crazy left field ideas for how we can use our existing players to score goals and get results? Have you seen any other clubs that have done imaginative things with their limited resources?

Lump it up to Keane and Mina up front? Doucs in a more advanced Fellaini style role? Vinagre and Patto as wingers?

I think the Dyche appointment, the switch to a 4-4-2 & maybe having Simms / Maupay up there with DCL might produce a pleasant surprise.

We'll have to do extremely well not to pick up any injuries (especially DCL) but I still believe we can stay up.

I still think Onana can be better used further up the pitch like Fellaini used to be albeit not as good. When he came on for his debut he created one and very nearly scored another and also got an assist against Southampton early in the season. He can create havoc in the box and maybe others like Maupay and Calvert-Lewin can profit from his presence.

Does anyone have any imaginative / crazy left field ideas for how we can use our existing players to score goals and get results? Have you seen any other clubs that have done imaginative things with their limited resources?

Lump it up to Keane and Mina up front? Doucs in a more advanced Fellaini style role? Vinagre and Patto as wingers?
Make the goals we're attacking span from corner flag to corner flag and the same height as the empire state building.

Status
Not open for further replies.