If You Know Your History 5K

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixtynineseventy

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Everton In The Community will be hosting a 5K run, walk or jog on Sunday, 13th October which will help raise contributions toward a £1,000,000 target for the building of a mental health unit next to the Hub on Spellow Lane. The run will start at Prince Rupert Tower and pass all the relevant historical land marks in the club’s history.

It will finish in Stanley Park and there will be plenty of Everton Ambassadors attending to talk about all things Everton so please sign up and help this fantastic cause. Details about the event can be found on www.btrliverpool.com

Event t shirts and medals to everyone taking part.

The main thrust of the event (aside of helping raise funds for the People's Place build) is to take a look at the chronological history of the club and to run past the geographical locations along the course. It's how the course has been worked out. All the background details about the history have been provided by Ken Rogers (Lost Tribes Of Everton) who is an absolute authority of the club and the district. He's a great bloke to talk to if you want to know abything about EFC and it's origins.

@Dylan i couldn’t reply to your post on my thread. So I will reply here . Maybe it was a little dig at the Esk, but if you’re going to put your neck on the line and make predictions that turn out to be wrong, you are going to get criticised.

And if your going on podcasts and have your own blog. And then get into a heated discussion, people are going to talk about it

@Dylan i couldn’t reply to your post on my thread. So I will reply here . Maybe it was a little dig at the Esk, but if you’re going to put your neck on the line and make predictions that turn out to be wrong, you are going to get criticised.

And if your going on podcasts and have your own blog. And then get into a heated discussion, people are going to talk about it
Do you have the wrong thread here my mate?

Just done an interview with Toffee TV so have a look at that and we will be in the fan zone at the home game (Sheffield Utd) if you want further information or would like to make a donation to The People’s Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.