If you could have a drink with any Everton player...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to drink a few times a week with Gordon West, he was hilarious and outrageous and would do anything for a laugh. Really top bloke, I miss his company.
Spent a holiday in Rhodes and bumped into John Bailey just about every night, cracking bloke.

I’ve had a few drinks with Kev Sheedy, lovely bloke.
I was in Gorden West company few years back he had a few Everton stories what I took out of my time
With gordon was how much he loved Labby & missed him so much

If anyone in the world of football has epitomised "15 minutes of fame", surely it is Mike Trebilcock.

11 games for Everton, 2 goals on football's biggest stage in the biggest game of the season. Then he disappears into obscurity.

His would be a fascinating story to listen to over a few beers.

Apparently he lived in Newcastle (Aus) for a long time. Still alive & residing in Darwin.

Been in AJ's company a good few times when he was coming through at Birmingham (he was good pal and team mate of my best pal's son who was in same team). Really likeable kid and his dad Phil likes a pint or two......remember when we dragged him along on a race trip (Doncaster I think ?) and he got mullered on lager and pints of cheeky vimto....those were the days

Status
Not open for further replies.