If we lose to Bournemouth on Saturday should Lampard be sacked?

Should Lampard be sacked if we fail to win our final league game before the World Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see us spending the money we need to make the team better with Lampard.

We hand a Tuchal or Pochettino a good contract with a sensible budget in January, I think Moshiri goes for that.

Without that World Cup, he would be gone by December

Yes

He created a rod for his own back

He decided he didn't care about the cup so if he doesnt get the points he should do the decent thing and resign. He slapped the travelling fans in the face tonight
Hahaha weren't you Lampard's biggest cheerleader before he was appointed?? At least stick by him ffs.

Obviously he should not be sacked, for what it's worth

Hahaha weren't you Lampard's biggest cheerleader before he was appointed?? At least stick by him ffs.

Obviously he should not be sacked, for what it's worth
Yes but I'm not going to inconsistent on this

I was livid when Benitez rotated and we lost last season. I didnt give him a free pass, far from it, so I'm not going to give Lampard a free pass.

This is my red line for Everton managers. If you disrespect cup ties and travelling fans then you aren't suited to manage Everton. There is no excuse for what happened tonight. Its inexplicable and unacceptable.

How can I possibly have faith in someone who puts out that team when 1500 supporters are making a 500+ mile round trip on a Tuesday night. I backed him but I've lost all faith and its depressing.

Not saying Lampard is the answer but some of our fans live in cloud cuckoo land and think a new manager will swan in, wave a magic wand and everything will be ok.

Carlo Ancelotti couldn't even sort us out ffs.

Whoever we got in next the usual types will be screaming for his head too as soon as this bang average (at best) squad hits some more bad form.

Moyes is under his own pressure at West Ham, their fans think he is failing and not performing well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.