If we had a new stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Toffee

On and on, over the hill and the craic is good
If we were bought and the new owners gave you the naming rights of the new stadium and each of 4 stands, what would you choose

For me

New Goodison Park
Dixie Dean Stand
Alan Ball Stand
Harry Catterick Stand
Howard Kendall Stand

Last edited:
New stadium or same stadium?
Out of all the change I want to see in the world, removal/moval of those big ugly pillars is my top priority.

If we were bought and the new owners gave you the naming rights of the new stadium and each of 4 stands, what would you choose

For me

New Goodison Park
Dixie Dean Stand
Alan Ball Stand
Harry Catterick Stand
Howard Kendall Stand
The NGP has got a ring to it

New Goodison Park

I expected to get slaughtered on here now :rolleyes:
I'd rather NGP than something like The Chang Beer Arena.

If we were bought and the new owners gave you the naming rights of the stadium and each of 4 stands, what would you choose

For me

New Goodison Park
Dixie Dean Stand
Alan Ball Stand
Harry Catterick Stand
Howard Kendall Stand

Wouldn't argue much on your stand names, though I might just call one stand "The Holy Trinity Stand" or else Harvey would get missed out. Not keen on the "New Goodison" idea though. If we move, we won't be on Goodison Road any more, so, while it's a nice idea, I'd go for something which reflects whereever it got built.

Wouldn't argue much on your stand names, though I might just call one stand "The Holy Trinity Stand" or else Harvey would get missed out. Not keen on the "New Goodison" idea though. If we move, we won't be on Goodison Road any more, so, while it's a nice idea, I'd go for something which reflects whereever it got built.
What about Royal Blue Park

Status
Not open for further replies.