If they aint bothered then niether am i

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is what makes me think they just aren't playing for the manager. There's a few things that as players you can't change that readily, ability being one of them. But one thing any player can give is passion and desire, today there appeared to be just a massive lack of passion, lookman and kenny in the 90th minute just walking over to take a throw in was a real example of that. Everton sides in past days especially under moyes would have had players running over to take the throw in and a real buzz if 7 minutes were added on as if we could fees-ably actually get back in a game.
Moreover the lack of foreward movement also didn't help at all, players standing still not showing, no one wanting to get on the ball and try and do something with it.

I've not seen a fighting display since moves myself. I used to manage a very good Sunday league team and the main reason we were so good was the fight them 11 sometimes 10 an 9 lads turned up.

One thing I've installed in players myself before they cross the white line is passion an fight for your mate, if ones in trouble you had to deal with another 10 lads behind the one you had beef with.

This man's a joke

I've not seen a fighting display since moves myself. I used to manage a very good Sunday league team and the main reason we were so good was the fight them 11 sometimes 10 an 9 lads turned up.

One thing I've installed in players myself before they cross the white line is passion an fight for your mate, if ones in trouble you had to deal with another 10 lads behind the one you had beef with.

This man's a joke

I miss moves

felt this way a while. Entire fan base is just jaded and apathetic at this point. Seen too much dross in the last few years to be Assed. It’s not worth ruining my weekend for players who can’t be bothered.

While I believe in giving the manager time, sacking managers is getting to be an expensive habit for us.

The midweek game against city would be a perfect game for a mass walkout. To what end, that's for those that do it but we've seen it work elsewhere and it makes owners sit up.

While I believe in giving the manager time, sacking managers is getting to be an expensive habit for us.

The midweek game against city would be a perfect game for a mass walkout. To what end, that's for those that do it but we've seen it work elsewhere and it makes owners sit up.

I honestly don't believe even the home match going going fans are bothered, in my eyes if I was there every week watching that is stay and let them know at the final whistle.

Too many fans want to beat the traffic and when this happens at home it gives them the perfect excuse to leave early. As you see on the final whistle. Walking out ain't going to make them take note! But 35000 everton fans giving them what for until the final man has left the pitch would send more of a message then the traffic dodgers getting their way

I honestly don't believe even the home match going going fans are bothered, in my eyes if I was there every week watching that is stay and let them know at the final whistle.

Too many fans want to beat the traffic and when this happens at home it gives them the perfect excuse to leave early. As you see on the final whistle. Walking out ain't going to make them take note! But 35000 everton fans giving them what for until the final man has left the pitch would send more of a message then the traffic dodgers getting their way

Nobody cares about a stadium giving the manager what for, plus the early leavers will still leave.

Having a near empty stadium at half time sends a message that thunders through the world of football. Early leavers get a bonus early knock off too.

The boss and any needs to get the hang of been able to control these players,as season after season no mater who the boss is,is the players seem to drop the tools and give in,its not a one of,as happens to much,they must gang together and act like a bunch of kids and say we hate this person and that person etc,and again no doubt someone from the squad will say they have to show togetherness or whatever for the next game,they should be giving there all every game,a performance in defeat can be took if we tried but losing and doing nothing week after week is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.