If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's against a team that has won 3 games all season, Are you people actually for real.
This is what impresses you in a manager, He's only 5 points above us lol

Your point was that he's some sort of poor manager for being 3-1 down and coming back to win 4-3.

Doesnt matter who the opposition is.

This is how backwards you Silva fans are that you think that is some sort of negative whilst being 2-0 up and losing the game 3-2 is some badge of honour.

Absolutely baffling.

He has won a league that impresses me, more than the failure we have in charge.
Won with a City team that spent millions and millions zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Your point was that he's some sort of poor manager for being 3-1 down and coming back to win 4-3.

Doesnt matter who the opposition is.

This is how backwards you Silva fans are that you think that is some sort of negative whilst being 2-0 up and losing the game 3-2 is some badge of honour.

Absolutely baffling.
What are you even chatting about? I'm Silva out you fool. You're sniffing up Pellegrini because he did a comeback over Huddersfield. Actually laughable.

Won with a City team that spent millions and millions zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

What are you even chatting about? I'm Silva out you fool. You're sniffing up Pellegrini because he did a comeback over Huddersfield. Actually laughable.

Im not a pellegrini fan, however he's miles better than our current clown and to come back from 2 goals down to win a game of football takes good in game management. Thats my point suggesting he's a poor manager is wrong.

Our manager knows only how to lose games from winning positions not vice versa.

Im not a pellegrini fan, however he's miles better than our current clown and to come back from 2 goals down to win a game of football takes good in game management. Thats my point suggesting he's a poor manager is wrong.

Our manager knows only how to lose games from winning positions not vice versa.
So your problem is Everton struggling to perform comebacks, That isn't Silva's problem that has been a Everton problem for years.
Pellegrini is an ancient clock.

I like Southampton's glimpses. If they stay up (I think they will) they will be much better side next season. We missed a trick with Hasenhuettl.

True.
But only if we want a fine coach who can develop youth and has tactics and stuff.

If we're looking for someone to spend £100 million every window, maybe not.

I want Ancelotti, I didn’t even care if he does any good for us, I just feel that as a club, we desperately need someone with eyebrows as mobile as Carlo’s are, make it happen Mosh-man!

Yeah getting Chelsea into the CL is mad!!

And newcastle's wage bill was more than Brighton and Huddersfield's combined when he brought them up.

'Keeping' Newcastle up for two seasons is now some sort of achievement? lollol Wonder what you think of Eddie Howe's achievements then?

He took treble winning Inter and made them a mid table side, Napoli was an unmitigated disaster, didnt really get a fair crack of the whip at Madrid but he probably WAS out of his depth. Then he took big spending Newcastle down to the premiership, losing a duel to David Moyes who had a much lest costly and lowly paid squad to work with.

Aside from the fact he's a busted flush his football is worse than Big Sams.

Yes Chelsea expect to compete for a CL place but the fact remains he got the job done under tough circumstances...
Also delivered a trophy - something no Everton manager has done since Joe Royle.

How was he responsible for Newcastle's wage bill when he inherited a squad? Villa and WBA probably had wage bills bigger than all the other championship clubs and some of the lower PL clubs - Villa failed to get straight back up and so it seems will WBA.
Benitez got the job done.

Yes - keeping Newcastle up for 2 successive seasons is an achievement based on the quality of the squad they have as well as the crappy owner they have to work with (lack of investment well documented). Again he got the job done.

As for Eddie Howe - you can't knock his record. Taken them from the bottom tier to the top tier and stayed there for 3 years (including 2 comfortable mid table finishes) and btw are 1 place and 2 points behind us right now.

Your Napoli comment is really deluded. Finished 3rd & won a domestic cup then 4th the following season behind the big spenders of Serie A and you call that an unmitigated disaster? :Blink:

As for the football - don't think you've realised that we've not exactly been setting the world alight with Galactico's style footie ourselves in recent times.

You were pretty selective in response to my post but failed to acknowledge what he did at Valencia and across the park so I'd be interested in who you would suggest would be a good fit for us and what would constitute a successful tenure??

Status
Not open for further replies.