If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurent Blanc for me, but its possible hes probably above us.

The only chance we might have is that his 2 years away MIGHT have diluted his pedigree a little.
To be honest his football is awfully slow and over elaborate. I don’t know why you want this on our limited players.

The thing going for Blanc is that he would attract the young French players and there is a wave of real stars coming through or that have come through.

But yeah its a boring passing style...we wouldnt enjoy it and its not suited to the premier league imo.

Unless he only chose that style in france ?

The thing going for Blanc is that he would attract the young French players and there is a wave of real stars coming through or that have come through.

But yeah its a boring passing style...we wouldnt enjoy it and its not suited to the premier league imo.

Unless he only chose that style in france ?

Pep seems to be doing ok.

Because he likes to build his teams by buying ready made and very expensive players.

When some of them invariably don’t work out, he then has hissy fits until he gets more money to buy upgrades.

If he doesn’t get the money he wants, he then goes gangster on his own players to prove his point.

I’m not saying he’s a bad manager, as his track record speaks for itself.

It’s jusf he’s not the right manager for us and we’re not the right club for him.
That's also not mentioning the issue that his previous clubs have been Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Real and Man United - all high-profile clubs.

There is no chance he would come to a club like ourselves based on our current stature; believing anything else is nothing short of fanciful wishes.

Silva will be given next season- nothing will change then he'll be sacked by Christmas. Season will be over and we'll be stuck appointing a firefighter like Moyes until the seasons end as no one will want to come in mid season.

This club are amateurs.
That maybe so, but we'll go to 3 check points;
After Cardiff.
After The Derby.
The end of the season.
If its not after the first two, then he'll go the distance until 31st May.
Then who knows

Silva will be given next season- nothing will change then he'll be sacked by Christmas. Season will be over and we'll be stuck appointing a firefighter like Moyes until the seasons end as no one will want to come in mid season.

This club are amateurs.
I really worry you might be correct, it's why I'm not bothered about beating Cardiff, apart from the Derby, the rest of them are also dead rubbers and mean nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.