If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to why you think that is?

Because he likes to build his teams by buying ready made and very expensive players.

When some of them invariably don’t work out, he then has hissy fits until he gets more money to buy upgrades.

If he doesn’t get the money he wants, he then goes gangster on his own players to prove his point.

I’m not saying he’s a bad manager, as his track record speaks for itself.

It’s jusf he’s not the right manager for us and we’re not the right club for him.

I hope that by some miracle he manages to turn it around and we don't need to replace him. That said , I can't see any way that will occur.
Any of Fonseca , Blanc or Arteta ,would be okay with me , and would be possibly within our reach.

I hope that by some miracle he manages to turn it around and we don't need to replace him. That said , I can't see any way that will occur.
Any of Fonseca , Blanc or Arteta ,would be okay with me , and would be possibly within our reach.
Thing is how do you judge what is turning it around? One win against Liverpool isn't, 8th isn't, I don't see how he can turn it around now.

We wont have limited players in a few windows.

We need a base to work on, not some manager who can only play one style and that style is the worst we can play with.

We will have limited players as Long as we play possession base boreball. 2 windows will not fill us with excellent attacking front 6 unless our budget is 500m.

We need a base to work on, not some manager who can only play one style and that style is the worst we can play with.

We will have limited players as Long as we play possession base boreball. 2 windows will not fill us with excellent attacking front 6 unless our budget is 500m.

He plays 4-3-3 and won about 20 trophies in 5 years, thats all I care about at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.