If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have said Brands should choose the next manage but now he is on the board "they own him" which means we will end up with another manager that fits the last 30 years.

He should have chosen the current one. Another thing we got wrong.

It seems that Lopetegui may be open to a move to the PL. Would anyone take him?
I think he is a decent option, although the way he moved to Madrid leaves a lot to be desired.

I actually have changed my mind on this. I don't think we should sack him now. Although the signs aren't great we need stability. We just can't afford to be in this position with another manager next season and chances are we will be with some of the ridiculous names being spouted on here.

I actually have changed my mind on this. I don't think we should sack him now. Although the signs aren't great we need stability. We just can't afford to be in this position with another manager next season and chances are we will be with some of the ridiculous names being spouted on here.

Depends..if the board hold there hands up and change the approach for the next manager then all is possible of course bigger names will need bigger backing.

Status
Not open for further replies.