Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idrissa Pay more like. Am I right?
1BE085DE-5FE5-4B57-9A32-07129831BD45.jpeg

You’re not wrong…

As others have said, I'm a bit skeptical about those reports out of France last night..

Unless one of Bobble, Romano, Ornstein or Joyce come out and corroborate those stories then I'm taking it with a pinch of salt personally.

As others have said, I'm a bit skeptical about those reports out of France last night..

Unless one of Bobble, Romano, Ornstein or Joyce come out and corroborate those stories then I'm taking it with a pinch of salt personally.

Yeah see what you mean, but I notice up to now, Bobble, Ornstein and Joyce have been pretty quiet about it since.

Reactions: Lob

On the other hand why haven't we announced this.

Everton are becoming farcical.

The funny thing is if he does eventually sign the club will still do one of those vids where the camera pans around like they are looking for someone and then Gana pops out from behind a bush and we should all be surprised.
Just once, I wish the club would have the guts to do this, but the player be completely naked.

They won’t, though. The cowards.

Yeah see what you mean, but I notice up to now, Bobble, Ornstein and Joyce have been pretty quiet about it since.
The Bobble, Romano and Joyce all posted 3 days ago that the previous problems had now all been resolved, everything was very advanced and that the deal should hopefully be finalised this week. They haven't said anything to the contrary since so that still stands unless someone backs up that French source who have a history of being unreliable click bait etc.

The funny thing is if he does eventually sign the club will still do one of those vids where the camera pans around like they are looking for someone and then Gana pops out from behind a bush and we should all be surprised.

Remember that Summer we kept doing that. I cannot be bothered at all. Just release a statement that it’s all done and then do any media throughout the next week. Don’t let some crud interview slow it down.

FWIW I didn't actually think we'd get him in before Forest anyway, if it all. It's just been 'one of the deals' it seems.. one that just drags on and on for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.