• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another way to look at this is that we aren't meeting PSG's valuation, given the cost of the severance package. It's very hard to judge whether or not this is a good decision at our end without being privy to all the numbers. Any of the parties involved could be the 'unreasonable' one, if there even is an unreasonable one.

Per Bobble on his podcast

Per Bobble on his podcast

This can always be cured by adding funds to our side of the scale. Not that I'm saying it's a good idea (we don't really know, and it sounds like a bad idea at the price point that's been quoted), but it's a mistake to ignore that possibility when evaluating the fact that the deal hasn't closed.

This can always be cured by adding funds to our side of the scale. Not that I'm saying it's a good idea (we don't really know, and it sounds like a bad idea at the price point that's been quoted), but it's a mistake to ignore that possibility when evaluating the fact that the deal hasn't closed.
We don’t need to do anything, Idrissa’s happy taking a wage cut to come back, it’s all on PSG to come to a settlement with him

Allan I'm sure is off as is Gomes and Gbanim - Davies is shown as not good enough even as a stopgap.

Dacoure is in the last year of his contract too - we can extend it but up to now haven't (no idea if the extension triggers a wage increase or not) - think Iwobi has two years left - and both Dacoure and Iwobi are on massive wages (especially if they become effectively backups)

The thing with Davies is he will be very cheap wages wise. People will complain, but hes probably on 20k pw.

I dont think Iwobi is on silly money either mate. I remember when we signed him a fair bit was made that while the fee was bigger, they were happy as the wage packet wasnt so big.

May be a blessing if he does not come here - returning players never as good as the first time around EG - Andy King - okish - David Johnson - a disaster - can anyone else apart from HK who returned to play for us as Player Manager

2nd time around, plus David Unsworth, quite good mind you that was days ?
Anyone else?
Rhymes with Big Funk and he’d shag yer missus and nut yer gran. And vice versa.

Allan I'm sure is off as is Gomes and Gbanim - Davies is shown as not good enough even as a stopgap.

Dacoure is in the last year of his contract too - we can extend it but up to now haven't (no idea if the extension triggers a wage increase or not) - think Iwobi has two years left - and both Dacoure and Iwobi are on massive wages (especially if they become effectively backups)
Don't think Allan is going anywhere myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.