• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate works at finch farm. Apparently he's lost his favourite Teddy bear at psg and they cannot find it. They sent bill to build a bear and he came back with this
images (6).jpeg

From most things ive read, this is done, the only sticking point seems to be Gana wanting a pay off from PSG, he didnt ask for the transfer, so hes probably entitled to a "loyalty" payment or something.

I honestly think its not about us.
Yeah that’s what everyone is reporting. He’s negotiating a payoff from PSG.

My mate works at finch farm. Apparently he's lost his favourite Teddy bear at psg and they cannot find it. They sent bill to build a bear and he came back with thisView attachment 176805

Funny you should mention this, this actually happened to Lukas Jutkiewicz when we initially signed him from Swindon ( I think ). The club arranged the moving of his personal belongings and they lost a box with his lucky Teddy bear "Roscoe" in it. He blamed Everton for years saying they had cursed him by losing his bear and it really wasn't until he went to Coventry a few years later he started slotting (doing a bear impression every time he scored)

It'll be in his autobiography Say my name Say my name (if you can) which comes out later next year

The above obviously didn't happen but let that be a warning to all football clubs who use removal firms, players have feelings too so DON'T LOSE THIER BEAR!!

Funny you should mention this, this actually happened to Lukas Jutkiewicz when we initially signed him from Swindon ( I think ). The club arranged the moving of his personal belongings and they lost a box with his lucky Teddy bear "Roscoe" in it. He blamed Everton for years saying they had cursed him by losing his bear and it really wasn't until he went to Coventry a few years later he started slotting (doing a bear impression every time he scored)

It'll be in his autobiography Say my name Say my name (if you can) which comes out later next year

The above obviously didn't happen but let that be a warning to all football clubs who use removal firms, players have feelings too so DON'T LOSE THIER BEAR!!
Lol, I fell for it

Status
Not open for further replies.