• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every update still says it’s on but is frustratingly vague about it, it’s been at the “final stages” for what feels like a week. Definitely want him in that midfield against Villa.

It's why I'm wondering if they're trying to sort another deal with PSG at the same time and do the double announcement vid that we love doing mate.

Not sure why otherwise there's any real holdup on this.

I still think this.

If a free/loan/buttons, great.

If a chunk of cash, swerve.
I don't think there will much cash involved as everyone knows that a new forward is the top, top priority. Any cash that Mosh finds hidden under Saint Bill's bed must be ring fenced ( white knuckles when thinking about this term) for a shiny, new striker.
I'm sure any mention of a big fee would have us back out which is a shame because PSG will need to get rid as they still are chasing a few midfielders themselves.

Maybe possible now Onana is in that this will be a loan preference and with other loan options potentially may go to the end of the window

I still think this.

If a free/loan/buttons, great.

If a chunk of cash, swerve.

…it’s such a difficult balancing act when a player is in his final year. Often the player is looking to exploit a Bosman but I get the impression Gueye is keen on this move. He’ll want a package that means he’s not missing out on his final years salary, so 2 year deal will and signing fee will suffice.

Two parties content which leaves PSG looking to squeeze as much as possible. I think common ground will be found, especially as they don’t seem keen to hold onto him.

…it’s such a difficult balancing act when a player is in his final year. Often the player is looking to exploit a Bosman but I get the impression Gueye is keen on this move. He’ll want a package that means he’s not missing out on his final years salary, so 2 year deal will and signing fee will suffice.

Two parties content which leaves PSG looking to squeeze as much as possible. I think common ground will be found, especially as they don’t seem keen to hold onto him.

Mad to leave, mad to come back, mad isnt it.

It's why I'm wondering if they're trying to sort another deal with PSG at the same time and do the double announcement vid that we love doing mate.

Sounds like bill doesn’t it?

Will stall this deal and we will play with a depleted squad so that he can release 4 signings at the same time

Sounds like bill doesn’t it?

Will stall this deal and we will play with a depleted squad so that he can release 4 signings at the same time

I kinda do feel it s something like that mate, which is bloody annoying, same as we held deals in the past till deadline day specifically to get the headlines

Not bothered about the video, wouldn't it be fantastic though if the club was to announce three or four signings in one mighty press conference ?

The best bet there would be Kalimuendo, who is surplus for PSG but would be a second striker for us. He’s been strongly linked to Leeds and mentions of links to Everton have dwindled, but the efforts by Leeds have just stalled.

Funny how it seemed this would be the first one done, now it seems like it’ll be the last (well, hopefully second last to a striker).

What’s the hold up?

Status
Not open for further replies.